Remember Ron Baity? The founding pastor of the Independent Fundamental Baptist church, Berean Baptist Church, Winston Salem, North Carolina who contined to support Mack Ford/New Bethany Ministries after New Bethany was closed for more than a decade.
The same Ron Baity who allowed response to be sent to a survivor of New Bethany who dared to question why Baity’s church was still supporting Mack Ford/New Bethany more than a decade after the “ministry” closed.
“Please pay close attention
1. How this church spends its money is none of your business since you don’t help pay the bills.
2. A person does not have to be a part of a church to receive help. We help people individually that do no necessarily make up a church
3. We have a reason for helping Mack Ford, which you know nothing about, and if we told you it is evident you would not understand.
4. There is a verse of Scripture that would help you if you would take time to read it. Galatians 6:1– ”Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual restore such a one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.”–What have you done to help restore him other than condemn him?
5. I trust you don’t read the first five books of the Bible since the man God used to write them was a murderer.
6. I am sure you are not reading the Psalms since David committed adultery and murder.
7. I am sure you are not reading the writings of the Apostle Paul since he was a murderer.
8. You know you should write your own book of instruction since you are about the only perfect person left.
Lisa S. Shutt
Secretary, Berean Baptist Church
4135 Thomasville Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27107 USA
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It should be mentioned that those who are familiar with Pastor Baity’s “love” allege that email sounds like something Ron would write.
Mack Ford has been accused of raping minors. Physically abusing minors. Mack and Thelma Ford admitted in sworn depositions that they had knowlege of those who worked for New Bethany physically and sexually abusing minors.
Yet…Ron Baity contined to support this “ministry” that has been closed for a long time.
Yeah that’s the man!
“For 300 years, we had laws that would prosecute that lifestyle,” he is quoted as saying. “We’ve gone down the wrong path. We’ve become so dumb that we have accepted a lie for the truth, and we’ve…discarded the truth on the shoals of shipwreck!”
Ron Baity doesn’t list any of the missionaries supported by Berean Baptist Church on the church website now. Ron? Are you still supporting Mack Ford and New Bethany?
Ron supports a known child abusers whose “ministry” doesn’t exist….Hypocrite.